One of Ann Arbor's landmark properties, this grand mansion was constructed in 1917 of hand-hewn quarried granite in the Swiss Chalet style. Past the wide front terrace is a home of gracious proportions. Steel casement windows lend natural light to the rooms. The large living room has a fireplace, oak floors and high ceilings defined by wide moldings. French doors open to a three-season room with the distinctive stone wall along one side. The formal dining room with fireplace, is served by a butler's pantry and large kitchen. On the second floor are 4 bedrooms, including an expansive master suite with fireplace, sleeping porch, and bath. The third floor has the 5th and 6th bedrooms, 2 baths, and a library. The property was acquired by a church in 1946, whereupon a building was added as a parsonage. Later, mid-century architect George Brigham designed a large addition to the main house. More recently, the home became a bed and breakfast. The parsonage was transformed with a sitting and 7
Provided through IDX through Realcomp II Ltd. Courtesy of RE/MAX Platinum Ann Arbor. Copyright 2021 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.