WHAT IS MY ANN ARBOR HOME WORTH?
Ann Arbor home values are continuously on the rise making for a competitive housing market. We offer a free home value tool to give you insight on what your Ann Arbor area home could be worth. It's quick and accurate by compiling the most recent home sales in your neighborhood and comparing it to the specs of your home. Click here to see what your Ann Arbor home could be worth.
WHY WE ARE #1 IN THE AREA
- We provide an in-depth market analysis. This is our main market, and we understand what buyers are looking for. This gives us an opportunity to accurately price your property and market it specifically to those buyers. We do not simply put a sign in the ground, post a few pictures and disappear. To us this is personal, this is our neighborhood and our community.
- We provide a property checklist. We are here to help you make the right choices and cost-effective improvements which we will outline after we agree to list the properties.
- Comprehensive promotion and marketing plan. Our marketing goes beyond simply putting your home on the MLS. We personally market your home to our entire database of “A” list agents and past clients letting them know there is a great opportunity and a wonderful home. When we list your home we execute a full marketing plan including, customized marketing material, social media, professional photography and videography.
- Crystal Clear Communication. Every Monday you will not only receive a report detailing your listing activity but also a personal call or email from us regarding feedback from the previous weekend showings and current market conditions. We promise you will be entirely satisfied with our communication and never left wondering what is happening with your property.
- We will work to negotiate and structure your sale. We will negotiate to get you the most amount of money in the least amount of time and will always negotiate in your best interest. We will work to structure all the dates and deadlines in the contract to suit your best needs.
- Client Appreciation Program. We exclusively work the local market and neighborhoods it is particularly important to us and our families to serve you to the highest of our ability.
- Dedicated Support Staff – When you list your home with us, not only to you have your agent hard at work for you, but you have a whole team of marketing, mortgage and real estate experts working on your behalf to get your home sold for the best possible price in the quickest amount of time!
OUR MARKETING PLAN
How do we provide the most value?
More than 92% of home buyers begin their home search online. When a home buyer is looking at dozens of properties, high quality photography makes a home stand out. I work with talented photographers who specialize in photographing homes
For large homes on estate sized lots, drone photographer can work wonders. Drone photos show the size of the home’s footprint, as well as the size of front and rear yards, plus exterior features like mature trees or waterfront property.
VIDEO AND VIRTUAL TOURS
Today’s technology allows buyers to tour your home from anywhere. Video tours and virtual tours give potential buys the opportunity to better understand a home’s floor plan and better picture themselves living there.
Have you ever had a friend or family member tell you that they would love to live in your neighborhood? Before your listing even goes live, your entire neighborhood will be waiting to see it. After we send out a letter announcing your listing, word of mouth will spread from neighbors to potential buyers, giving your listing additional exposure.
In addition to our traditional marketing, social media has become the go to place to showcase new listings and where to find out what is happening in the real estate market. When you list your property with us, we launch a full marketing campaign on social media sites, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. While we have a great following on each platform, our followers aren’t the only ones who see our posts about your listing. Like our ads on google, we do paid marketing on social media to reach thousands of potential buyers for your home.
We do more than just promote your listing; we host an exclusive open house event for your home. Staffed by one of our expert buyers’ agents, open houses are a great way to get buyers through the door. Using paid digital marketing, social media ads and direct mail we are able to attract dozens of buyers to our houses and often obtain offers in the first weekend!
Our state-of-the-art website not only works to advertise your listing, but it captures potential buyers as well. Buyers that view your home will be retargeted with more ads, so they will not be able to forget about it easily. With agents standing by, all it takes is a quick call for them to set up a showing.
Professional Staging Services
We can turn dull empty rooms into exciting and beautiful living spaces. Staging a home will help buyers envision themselves in their dream space, and sell your listings faster
We have a trusted network of local handymen and contractors that are always available to handle any home repairs that are needed when you are getting ready to list your home.